GET INVOLVED WITH THE THIRD RAIL
The Third Rail is a non-profit organization run by volunteers and we love to see our members getting involved.
Here are the opportunities available to members.
We have received the applications for Director of Membership and Director of Merchandising, and will be presenting the candidates for a membership vote this week.
Marketing and Communications
The following roles are all opportunities to be part of the Marketing committee. These are all volunteer roles and are not part of the Board of Directors. Only members of the Third Rail may apply.
All positions will be selected based upon work experience, time available to dedicate to the Third Rail, passion for the supporters club and overall attitude.
- Facebook Group Moderator
- Responsibilities: Oversee the facebook group and maintain a fun, positive and open discussion board.
- Social Media - These positions can be managed by one individual, or separated amongst 3 members.
- Instagram Management
- Facebook page management
- Away Match Ticket Procurement and Distribution
- Responsibilities: Oversee the process of obtaining away match tickets and distribution to members.
- Website Management & Content Creation
- Responsibilities: Writing at least 2 articles a week for the News section of the website, and overall management of website and new sections.
- Email Management
- Responsibilities: Writing emails 2-3 times a month to go to our membership to communicate updates.
If there are roles that you would be interested in getting involved in outside of those mentioned above [e.g. Graphic Designers, Videographers, Tifo Volunteers], feel free to submit your information below. .
The Third Rail welcomes all active 2017 members to apply for these positions. Recognizing that the strength of our city is in its diversity, our organization does not discriminate on race, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, religion or military status in any of its activities or operations.
APPLY FOR A VOLUNTEER ROLE AT THE THIRD RAIL
Please note: vacant positions on the Board of Directors are filled by a vote of active Third Rail members.